Easily manage the status of your orders, dispatch trucks and drivers, and invoice your clients with LinkDispatch.
Since 1998, LinkDispatch software has been assisting small to medium-sized transportation companies to increase operational efficiencies by improving processes and saving valuable time.
Compete with confidence
In this high-demand industry, effectively managing driver, truck and trailer assignments keeps your key assets moving on revenue-generating activities. LinkDispatch is a reliable full-cycle solution. From order acceptance to delivery, plan upcoming shipments and track those en route in a few easy steps. Improve cash flow by quickly generating customer invoices and tracking outstanding receivables plus, deliver high-level customer service by easily providing shipment status and historical information. At any point, run reports to check operational and financial overviews to help with performance improvements.
Choose from our two solutions: LinkDispatch or LinkDispatch Lite. All upgrades and support from our service and support teams are included in your low monthly license fee.
LinkDispatch is our full-featured dispatch software that is available as a local software installation or as a cloud-based install.
- Post loads or trucks to Loadlink, Canada’s most powerful load board
- Get customer shipments in and rated quickly with an easy-to-follow order entry screen
- Handle transactions in both Canadian and U.S. currencies
- Get drivers, equipment or carriers assigned painlessly
- Track the status of shipments en route and follow on-time delivery with ease
- Send automated email delivery notifications to your customers
- Ease the burden of crossing the border in both directions with ACE and ACI automated eManifests
- Create professional transportation formatted invoices with email capability
- Secure payments quicker with account receivable reporting to stay on top of your outstanding receivables and track payments
- Driver settlement reports ease the stress on pay day and provide a clear record for your drivers
- Analyze sales and customer volumes along with customer profitability reporting
LinkDispatch Lite is tailored for small trucking companies and is designed to help you get off on the right foot. Web-based access lets you get your administrative work done on your schedule from wherever you are. It allows for quick entry of shipment details, rating information, and automatically calculates taxes. To achieve a professional look, the job can be done easily with one-click invoicing that allows you to email a transportation style invoice to your customer and track payments received. You can even track equipment assignments and pickup and delivery times. With LinkDispatch Lite, historic information can be quickly made available for audit or at tax time.