We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Frontend Web Developer. Our well known tech company network establishes millions of connections and enables goods to move through retail and e-commerce every given day. We’re a well recognized industry leader with a vast customer base; but we’re still small enough to be agile, challenge the status quo and know that what we do matters.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great people / Cool digs
- Autonomy while you work
- The sky is your limit
What You Will be Doing
- Designing and developing scalable applications for web
- Practicing Agile/Scrum process by participating in daily scrum, retrospective, planning and demo
- Troubleshooting and assisting to resolve production support issue
- Simply put…deliver results to take our products to the next level to make an even bigger impact!
What You Need to Succeed
- 7+ years hands-on development experience of web development
- Working knowledge of; Angular, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, performance geared web applications
- Experience in an Agile environment delivering production ready code every sprint
- Experience consuming Micro services
- Solid knowledge of authentication and authorization
What's in it for You
- Be part of a great team where people enjoy working with each other
- Great compensation
- Gym membership
- Matching RSP & discount stock purchase program
- Future learning opportunities with tuition reimbursement
- A fun work environment with lunches and frequent activities
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
If you pride yourself on being a sharp ambitious developer and are passionate about technology, then we would love to hear from you! Please forward a copy of your resume to FrontEndDeveloper@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology helps enable food to arrive to our stores, goods to our malls and makes e-commerce possible. We have been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years and we pride ourselves in being a catalyst that drives commercial transportation.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.