We are seeking a Product Marketing Owner who has a passion for building solution-focused technology!
The ideal candidate will be a business-minded individual with a passion for enhancing and creating outstanding SAAS solutions that will be used on a wide scale basis throughout the Canadian trucking industry.
The Product Marketing Owner will be responsible for the success of the product. This involves working directly with customers and internal departments from build to marketing, organized release and sales of the product. Our technology is essential to one of the largest industries in Canada. Trucking and logistics companies from coast to coast rely on our services every day. Your efforts will be at the forefront of creating a huge impact in their operations.
If you’re looking for an exciting, diverse role, are adept at multitasking, thrive in an agile environment and are excited about disruptive technologies then this could be the role for you!
- Work with both internal and external customers to identify customers’ needs
- Communicate directly with trucking companies to understand their operations and pain points
- Generate product requirements based on customer feedback
- Prioritize product features based on ROI
- Identify new opportunities, analyze market and competitive landscape
- Own the creative process of generating, developing and curation of ideas for products
- Work with internal teams to orchestrate product release and training for 6,000 customers
- Coordinate conversion and upgrades for existing customers
- Conduct training for internal staff
- Recommend new revenue generating product and enhancement ideas
- Involvement in other projects and initiatives
What we are looking for
- Knowledge and understanding of trucking operations & logistics
- A self-starter with a strong business acumen
- University degree in a business related discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of rapid change and shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
What to Expect
- We will provide you with the tools and resources to help you succeed
- Your commitment to excellence will not go unrecognized - our team is small enough that your efforts are noticed (and rewarded), but big enough to provide you with the tools and resources to excel
- Generous compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, gym membership, tuition reimbursement, employee stock purchase program, RSP and lots more!
- A fun work environment; where we celebrate milestones and achievements. We work hard but we play harder!
“By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.”
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume with salary expectations in confidence to ProductOwner@transcore.ca
TransCore Link Logistics has been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years. Our signature software, Loadlink, used by thousands of transportation companies has revolutionized the trucking industry and we are seeking top talent to ensure we continue to do so well into the future. Our ability to deliver the best to our customers is dependent on the caliber individuals that we hire. That’s why we hire the best!
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.