TransCore’s 100% GPS satellite location tracking and engine diagnostics provides you with the tools to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, proactively manage fleet maintenance, monitor driver performance and increase your bottom line profit.
Here are some typical benefits that fleets can expect to obtain by adopting TransCore’s asset location tracking & engine analytics.
- Dispatching efficiency, driver productivity and fleet performance
- Customer satisfaction with improved visibility & decision making tools for dispatch and operations
- Fleet and driver security
- Equipment utilization by allocating trucks that are in close proximity to where they are needed
- Driver retention by providing more profitable loaded miles due to productivity improvements
- Customer acquisition by providing better customer service
- Revenue and profit due to better management of resources
- Fuel consumption through better monitoring of driver & equipment performance
- Out of route miles and empty miles by providing accurate information to drivers
- Communication costs by eliminating driver call checks
- Insurance rates and claims with asset security
- Equipment wear and tear with improved maintenance to increase life of equipment
- Inefficiencies caused due to human error and manual tasks by automating processes such as IFTA fuel & mileage tax collection
- Employee & equipment productivity
- Dispatch, operations and maintenance efficiency & performance
- Employee satisfaction & morale by reducing manual processes and enabling them to apply their time towards more productive tasks
- On time delivery & other key performance indicators due to overall improvement in fleet management
TransCore’s advanced satellite tracking technology can be affordably and reliably integrated into your existing transportation management system to give you a competitive edge in the market. Our customers have typically achieved a full return on their investment within the first year and significant cost reductions in subsequent years.