LinkOpsCenter™, TransCore’s on-line dispatching solution, provides you with full trucking and broker dispatch functionality that’s accessible from any internet connection. If you want the flexibility of working remotely, LinkOpsCenter is the only dispatch system that provides you with the full benefit of running your business from anywhere.
Designed in the latest technology, over 400 users throughout North America have come to depend on LinkOpsCenter as their dispatch system of choice. The program is user-friendly, reliable, and will help you automate time consuming tasks.
LinkOpsCenter helps companies grow their business by assisting them in organizing their dispatch operation, effectively handling more shipments and viewing their entire operation with the detailed reporting available only through LinkOpsCenter. Freight forwarders that use LinkOpsCenter have taken advantage of the powerful features that make it the broker dispatch system to stay with for the long term. It’s a broker or trucking dispatch system that grows with you.
The best thing about LinkOpsCenter is that it is dependable and affordable. It’s hosted at a secure hosting facility on state of the art powerful servers. You don’t require programmers or a systems team to run it for you. LinkOpsCenter includes all the features and functionality, all at one low cost. Your data is safe with us, but only accessible to you and those you give authorization to see it.
Standard LinkOpsCenter features include:
- Integrated with Loadlink® to reduce double entry
- Integrated with Linktrak satellite tracking to auto update order status
- On-line communication with other dispatch team members
- On-line web tracing by your customers
- Save time and paper by e-mailing quotes, and invoices
- Easy dispatching by combining multiple orders into one load
- Create round trip loads
- Sales reps can save time by adding information on the road
- Stay on track of every load, with a detailed searches and status sort dispatch board
- Assign multiple drivers and or carriers to a single load
- Add in truck and trailer check call positions
- Carrier search by lane
- Comprehensive Driver Dispatch and Carrier Confirmation sheets cuts down on phone calls
- Pay each driver with a unique payment schedule and type
- Split revenue between multiple carriers and drivers on one load to show true profitability
- Allocate load costs across all orders
- Detailed reports financial reports to manage many aspects of your business
- Detailed ACE, FAST and CSA reporting and integration
- Automatic PST, GST, and HST tax calculation based on provincial requirements
- Multi currency receivables and payables
- Salesperson commission per order can be paid to multiple reps
- Pay Salesperson commission by net or gross margin
How is LinkOpsCenter different from other dispatch systems?
- On-line application allowing you to work from wherever there is access to the internet
- Low monthly subscription service with no upfront purchase cost
- Software upgrades and technical support included with your monthly subscription
- Unlimited training and customer support from our friendly and knowledgeable Mississauga based representatives
- Take the worry out of installing software upgrades and backing up your work, we take care of that for you!
Developed for brokers and carriers, LinkOpsCenter’s robust dispatching tools, detailed searches, and comprehensive A/R and A/P capabilities, make managing your business from a virtual office a snap!
Environmentally friendly, LinkOpsCenter lets you make your office where you want it to be. Sending out electronic confirmations, invoices, and shipment updates gives you the freedom to be unplugged from your office and still provide your customers with up to the minute shipment status. Our customer service team will show you how to make working remotely your new way of doing business. Our low cost, customer driven on-line dispatch solution will give you the ability to put more money in your pocket. Getting started with Link OpsCenter is as easy as a click of the mouse. Call us today to for an online demo.
For a full list of features by dispatch product click here.