TransCore’s ACE e-manifest solution
The Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) is the U.S. Customs and Border Protection shipment reporting regulation. ACE requires carriers and their designated agents to submit details of crew, truck, trailer and shipment prior (one hour for non-FAST shipments and 30 minutes for FAST shipments) to reaching the U.S. border.
TransCore’s ACE portal enables you to conveniently submit ACE manifest information directly to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
You can view responses in real-time and be notified immediately when it’s clear for your driver to approach the border.
Our ACE solution offers several ways in which Carriers can submit eManifests to U.S. Customs:
- Web based - Access all your trip information for driver, shipment, consignee, mobile equipment and shipper details through your on-line account from any internet connection. Send the information and get email alerts on responses from U.S. customs
- FAX solution is an option for after-hours shipments and for carriers with no computer or internet access
- Integrated with LinkDispatch™ and LinkOpsCenter™. Automatically transmit data from our easy to use dispatch systems directly to CBP
Benefits of TransCore’s ACE:
TransCore’s ACE portal is incredibly easy to use. Our simple portal enables shipments to be entered and submitted quickly.
- Reduce your workload with our shipment and trip templates. Information can be stored so you don’t have to re-enter data for every shipment
- Reduces cost of data filing and storage as information is stored electronically
- Secure portal access by users authorized by you
- Time and costs savings translates into greater profitability per shipment
- Ensure timely and accurate information is available to process the flow of your trucks across the border
- Reduce & eliminate penalties due to delays and inaccuracy of information
- 24/7 customer support via email, phone or live chat
- Fax service always available. Ensure your drivers can cross the border on after hours and on weekend. Our friendly customer service team will contact them when they’re clear to approach the border